HARRISBURG – Jump start your future by enrolling in one of the many transfer and career associate degrees, certificate and diploma programs offered at the Harrisburg Campus of HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College.
Students planning to attend the college this spring can begin the enrollment process by planning to attend a convenient, “one stop” event from 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 7, at the Harrisburg Campus Cooper Student Center.
Students can accomplish several tasks in just one visit:
- Complete an application for admission
- Take placement testing to determine course eligibility (approximately two hours); the last placement test will begin at 4 p.m.
- Advising and registration session at 1 p.m.
- Find out about financial aid, veterans and military benefits, and payment plan options
- No appointment is necessary to; however, photo identification is required.
For a full list of programs offered at the campus, or for more information, go to www.hacc.edu or call 780-2400.