The practical nursing ceremony recognized these graduates with awards:
- Jennifer Hoffman of Carlisle, the Bethany Village Award for Clinical Excellence.
- Juan Rocha of Carlisle, the Messiah Village Award for Compassionate Nursing Care.
- Amber Powell of Millerstown, the Seth Levy Award for Excellence in Gerontological Nursing.
- Xufang Li of Hummelstown, the Alberta Ziegler Memorial Award for Personal Merit.
- Shelley Baum of Carlisle, the Nursing Faculty Award for Exemplary Nursing Practice.
The Harrisburg Campus practical nursing graduates who received their stripe during the ceremony and are now ready to take their practical nursing certification exam are:
Boiling Springs - Christina Ciaccio.
Camp Hill - Melissa Cleveland.
Carlisle - Shelley J. Baum, Jennifer D. Hoffman, Carl W. Jones, Robin Mullen, Juan Carlos Rocha and Cortney Smith.
Dillsburg - Cindy Estes.
Dover - Michelle Keys.
Duncannon - Renee Robinson.
Enola - Christine Winning.
Fredericksburg - Sheila M. Fox.
Harrisburg - Crystal M. Bright, Olutayo F. Dairo, Rusty Gloss, Othman Hemani, Shawnta S. Kent, Tayisiya L. Kugle, Jody Linn, Danielle Schade, Tammie Lynnette McNair, Allison Turek, Amy M. Wilt and Angela M. Wambach.
Hershey - Megan Zimmerman.
Hummelstown - Stevi R. Krope and Xufang Li. Liverpool - Gina Bailor.
Loysville - Crysti N. Stum.
Mechanicsburg - Crissy Baker, Ashlee K. Gates, Nataliya Kharlamova, Allison Siddle and Theresa L. Witmer.
Millerstown - Amber G.Powell.
New Bloomfield - Melissa Kirsch.
Newville - Nancy L. Rogers.
Palmyra - Erik Soto.
Pine Grove - Tara L. Bohr.
Steelton - Liz Rodgers.
Wormleysburg - Andrew Harshberger.
York Haven - Cate Fiorillo.