GETTYSBURG, Pennsylvania – Associate degree graduates in HACC’s registered nursing program were honored with their nursing pins during a ceremony Dec. 11, 2014, at the Gettysburg Campus of HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College.
The 27 graduates successfully completed their clinical nursing education, which qualifies them to take licensure exams to become registered nurses (RNs). In addition, 29 future nursing graduates – who completed their first year of the two-year degree program – were honored with their stripes.
The following graduating students were recognized during the ceremony held in the campus’ Robert C. Hoffman Community Room:
- Class Speaker – Aleksandra Shriver
- PSNA District 15 Leadership Award – Katelyn Dietrick
- Gettysburg Campus Nursing Student Organization Art of Nursing Award – Betsy Rosier
- Gettysburg Nursing Faculty Excellence in Nursing Award – Emily Grau
- Academic Excellence Award – Emily Grau
- Abbottstown – Heather Rosenberger
- Biglerville – Katelyn Dietrick Patricia Ivimey, Diana Slothour
- Carroll Valley – April Budd
- Chambersburg - Alessandra Daywalt, Leslie Zimmerman
- East Berlin – Amy Wilt
- Gettysburg – Kaitlind Hartman, Brienne James, Teresa Loveless, Helen Sainato, Melissa Shupe
- Hanover – Alexandra Antonelli, Terri Gladfelter, Lauren Hreha, Carley Muntz, Amanda Reck, Aleksandra Shriver, Brittany Weckesser, Darlene Wilt
- McSherrystown – Angela Smith
- New Oxford – Emily Grau
- Shippensburg – Kayla McFerren, Hannah Taylor
- Thomasville – Cassie Foor
- York – Betsy Rosier
For a photo, click here: http://newsroom.hacc.edu/images/20052/media_gallery/AD Dec 14.cropped.jpg
For more information about the pinning, contact Andree Drake at 717-339-3545 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about HACC’s nursing programs and qualifications is available at www.hacc.edu under Quick Links, Health Careers.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, offers more than 150 career and transfer associate degree, certificate and diploma programs to nearly 20,000 students at campuses in Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York and through online classes. In addition, HACC serves more than 29,000 students in noncredit workforce development, public safety, adult basic education and continuing education programs offered at all campuses and off-site locations in many communities in Central Pennsylvania. For more information on how HACC is uniquely YOURS, visit www.hacc.edu.