The Board raises funds for the College, directs the business and financial affairs and serves as the policy-making body of the HACC Foundation. The Board is comprised of corporate and community leaders who are committed to raising funds for and awareness of HACC and its students, programs and facilities.
In a recent survey, current Foundation Board members shared these comments about their experience on the Foundation Board:
- A strength of the Foundation Board is the unwavering dedication and commitment the Board members have for the College.
- The Board members have significant connections in the business, financial and civic circles in our communities.
- The Board has good strategic thinkers, who have a great amount of business acumen and expertise.
- A strength of the Foundation Board is the size of the board and breadth of experience.
- I am very proud to serve on the board and very impressed with our new chairman of the Board. It is a good organization.
Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply for membership on the HACC Foundation Board. Applications are accepted any time and should be submitted using an online application.
To see why others enjoy serving on the HACC Foundation Board, please view these photographs.
About the HACC Foundation
The HACC Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that was established in 1985 to raise funds for HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College. In fiscal year 2014-15 alone, the HACC Foundation contributed close to $2.3 million to the College in support of financial assistance for 2,479 students, innovative academic programs, state-of-the-art training equipment and modernized facilities.
Donors to the HACC Foundation include individuals, community organizations and corporations. In fiscal year 2014-15, more than 935 donors contributed almost $2 million to the HACC Foundation.
The HACC Foundation is gratefully YOURS. For more information, please visit haccfoundation.org. Also, follow us on Twitter (@HACC_info), like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/HACC64) and use #HACCNews.