HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, shares recent news and events with the community, including:
- HACC Holds Spring Open House
- Local Employers Invited to 17th Annual Spring Job Fair at HACC’s Lancaster Campus
HACC Holds Spring Open House
HARRISBURG, Pa. – Student-led tours and meeting with faculty are among the many things future students can do during an open house by HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College. On April 8, 2017, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m., future students can visit any of HACC’s five campuses in Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York.
Future students can:
- Learn about the associate degrees, certificates and diplomas in more than 120 programs of study.
- Explore the on-campus and online learning options, including 17 programs offered completely online.
- Learn about dual enrollment and College in the High School.
- Discover how HACC credits can transfer to a four-year college.
- Find out about free student services like tutoring, academic advising and career counseling.
- Tour a campus and meet faculty.
- Learn about HACC’s study abroad opportunities to countries in Asia, Europe, North America and South America.
- Get answers about financial aid and scholarships.
- Find out how to apply and enroll at HACC.
- Enter a drawing for the chance to win an iPad mini at each campus.
“HACC has an excellent reputation and provided the most efficient path to becoming a nurse given that I already had a degree in industrial engineering. I did not have to repeat classes that I had already taken years prior for my engineering degree. HACC also provided the best return on my investment of time and money,” said Lora Kelly, HACC alumna and registered nurse at Carlisle Outpatient Surgery Center.
To register and get complete details, please visit hacc.edu/OpenHouse.
Local Employers Invited to 17th Annual Spring Job Fair at HACC’s Lancaster Campus
LANCASTER, Pa. – Employers looking to meet and hire employees are invited to register for the 17th annual Partnering for Success Job Fair on March 22, 2017, at the Lancaster Campus of HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College. The free public event will be held from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. in Room 203 of the East Building on the campus.
The job fair is a great way for employers to tap into Lancaster County’s pool of potential employees. It’s also an opportunity for job seekers to meet industry leaders in their field and learn about potential jobs and internships.
Last year, more than 60 companies from the Lancaster area attended the event and interviewed potential candidates, including HACC students, alumni and members of the public.
Registration fees are $90 for a premier lobby spot or $65 for space in the event room. The deadline to register is March 2 as long as space remains available.
To register as an employer, please visit hacc.edu/students/careerservices/job-fair.cfm. For additional information, please contact Lorie Sonnen, assistant director of career services, at 717-358-2985 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, offers more than 120 career and transfer associate degree, certificate and diploma programs to approximately 19,000 students. Also, the College serves students at its Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York campuses; through virtual learning; and via workforce development and continuing education training. For more information on how HACC is uniquely YOURS, visit hacc.edu. Also, follow us on Twitter (@HACC_info), like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/HACC64) and use #HACCNews.