The College signed a one-year agreement with Mazzitti & Sullivan EAP Services that gives students the flexibility to choose counseling options that fit within their busy lives.
Face-to-face counseling with a therapist will be provided for students within Mazzitti & Sullivan’s extensive provider network. Virtual and telephonic counseling will also be provided for students for easy access to a therapist from the convenience of their home or other location.
Mazzitti & Sullivan will also provide a toll-free phone number for students to use 24 hours a day, seven days a week to answer questions and help students utilize counseling services.
HACC agreed to pay Mazzitti & Sullivan a $15,000 annual retainer, which will cover the resources to support the program. HACC will also pay $110 per counseling session, per student. Students do not need health insurance to participate.
Additional information regarding clinical mental health counseling at HACC is available in the College’s online newsroom:
- HACC Signs Agreement with Trusted Provider of Mental Health Counseling Services
- Financial Realities, Refocus on Purpose Drive HACC’s Clinical Mental Health Decision
- HACC Update on Clinical Mental Health Counseling Services
- HACC Update on Student Success and Wellness Services
- HACC Addresses Student Success and Wellness through Range of Services
- HACC Statement about Clinical Mental Health Services for Students
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is the first and largest of Pennsylvania’s 14 community colleges. HACC offers approximately 100 career and transfer associate degree, certificate and diploma programs to approximately 19,000 students. Also, the College serves students at its Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York campuses; through virtual learning; and via workforce development and continuing education training. For more information on how HACC is uniquely YOURS, visit hacc.edu. Also, follow us on Twitter (@HACC_info), follow us on Instagram (@HACC_edu), like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/HACC64) and use #HACCNews.