During each virtual Open House, future students will:
- Learn about the admissions process
- Be able to speak with faculty
- See a sample of an online class
- Hear from a current virtual learning student
In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19), HACC will not hold its on-campus Open Houses in April. The health and safety of HACC students, employees and visitors are a priority.
If the future student is unable to attend the virtual Open House, they may also:
- Contact an admissions counselor to discuss goals, program interest, financial aid and more
- Take a virtual tour of each campus at hacc.edu/campuses
- Start the journey to register for summer and/or fall 2020 classes by visiting hacc.edu/GetStarted
All five HACC campuses are tentatively scheduled to re-open on May 18. This date is tentative and subject to change. Additional information regarding HACC’s response to the coronavirus is available at hacc.edu/Coronavirus.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is the first and largest of Pennsylvania’s 14 community colleges. HACC offers approximately 100 career and transfer associate degree, certificate and diploma programs to approximately 18,000 students. Also, the College serves students at its Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York campuses; through virtual learning; and via workforce development and continuing education training. For more information on how HACC is uniquely YOURS, visit hacc.edu. Also, follow us on Twitter (@HACC_info), follow us on Instagram (@HACC_edu), like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/HACC64) and use #HACCNews.