“After reviewing feedback from our employees and students via surveys and online form submissions, we recognize that there is still uncertainty and that they desire options to ensure they can continue to learn and work safely,” said John J. “Ski” Sygielski, Ed.D., MBA, HACC president and CEO. “We are committed to innovating to fit all our students’ and employees’ needs and will continue to listen to their feedback. With the increase of on-campus classes, select student services reporting back to campus and the new delivery of course offerings, we believe that there is something for everyone.”
Students and employees were notified of the fall plans via email today.
Additional information regarding this issue is available at hacc.edu/Coronavirus and in the College’s online newsroom:
- HACC Extends Online Classes and Services Through Summer 2021 Semester, Dec. 16, 2020
- HACC Extends Online Classes and Services Through Spring 2021 Semester, Sept. 9, 2020
- HACC Extends Online Classes and Services Through Fall 2020 Semester, June 11, 2020
- HACC Extends Remote Instruction and Student Services through May 17, March 24, 2020
- HACC Transitions to Remote Instruction and Student Services through April 5, March 15, 2020
- HACC Extends Spring Break for Students, March 12, 2020
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is the first and largest of Pennsylvania’s 15 community colleges. HACC offers approximately 100 career and transfer associate degree, certificate and diploma programs to approximately 17,000 students. Also, the College serves students at its Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York campuses; through virtual learning; and via workforce development and continuing education training. For more information on how HACC is uniquely YOURS, visit hacc.edu. Also, follow us on Twitter (@HACC_info), follow us on Instagram (@HACC_edu), like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/HACC64) and use #HACCNews.