Several graduating associate degree students were recognized during the ceremonies:
- •Sarah R. McAllister of Elliottsburg received the Adele S. Birx Award for Outstanding Achievement in Nursing Practice.
- •Jennifer Morgan-Heinze of Boiling Springs received the James P. and Linda M. Lupia Award for Leadership.
- •The Dauphin County Medical Society Award for Clinical Excellence was presented to Julia Lara of Harrisburg.
- •Tami Taylor-Allbritton of Harrisburg earned the Spirit of Nursing Award for exemplifying the sprit of nursing through community and professional involvement, leadership and academic excellence.
- •HACC’s nursing faculty selected Christopher Boyarski of Harrisburg for its Award for Exemplary Nursing Practice, both in the classroom and clinical areas throughout the two-year program.
- •The District Five board of directors of the Pennsylvania State Nurses Association presented the PSNA award to Shannon Harrison of Camp Hill for demonstrating leadership, patient advocacy, professionalism and effective communication.
- •The Dr. Marian M. Conrad Award for Compassionate Nursing Care went to Stacey Donagher of Camp Hill for her compassionate care to patients and their families.
The Harrisburg Campus associate degree nursing graduates who received their pins during the ceremony were:
Annville - Ashley M. Andrascik
Boiling Springs - Jennifer A. Morgan-Heinze
Burnham - Shelley M. Busch
Camp Hill - Stacey J. Donagher,Shannon K. Harrison, Andrew J. Munchel.
Carlisle - Regina J. Bagby, Sara L. Gordon, Jennifer L. Imler, Kenneth R. Shultz, Jennifer A. Smith.
Dallastown - Kimberly A. Wilker.
Dillsburg - Dianne E. Doll, Jenniffer L. Holstay, Jennifer L. Philson.
Elliottsburg - Beth A. Logan, Sarah R. McAllister.
Enola - Laura J. Armstrong, Sveta P. Delvadia, Ashley S. Hoffman, Bobbi L. LeFevre, Shelia M. Neidigh-Smeck.
Etters -Chad W. Conrad.
Freeburg - Boneta C. Carstetter, Nikkol L. Dorman.
Gardners - Michelle N. Overstreet.
Harrisburg - Christopher J. Boyarski, Mark A. Buckles, Barbara R. Eldridge, Teresa A. Fesen, Jeannine M. Huey, Colleen M. Jaskot, Julia M. Lara, Sandra J. Reisch, Holly S. Rys, Tami L. Taylor-Allbritton, Nichola A. Topolnicki, Eli D. Williams.
Hershey - Thomas M. Blazi, Jennifer L. McVey.
Hummelstown - Emily J. Kaiser, Virginia M. Matovich, Julie M. McCurdy.
Jonestown - Diana M. Starks.
Marietta - Yukako Kato.
Marysville - Jennifer A. Dorman.
Mechanicsburg - Emily G. Golden, Amanda E. Hershey, Maribeth B. Lucente, Nancy Spangenberg, Elizabeth A. Swift, Lauren E. Triplett, Tabitha A. Walker.
Middletown - Steve J. Gardecki.
Mifflin - Lyndsay R. Imes.
Millersburg - Jaima L. Barge.
Mt Wolf - Kathleen M. Nagy.
New Buffalo - Julie J. Ritter, Michelle L. Rowe.
Newville - Rachel J. Wall.
Spring Glen - Joellen A. Harner.
York - Angela Crum.
HACC also offers a college-based practical nursing (PN) program at the Harrisburg, Gettysburg and Lancaster Campuses along with the registered nursing program.