Jan 25, 2012
Students graduate from associate degree, certificate nursing programs at HACC-Lancaster Campus
LANCASTER – Graduates of HACC’s associate degree nursing program and certificate practical nursing program at the Lancaster Campus received their nursing pins in recent ceremonies.
In the associate degree program, 79 graduate nurses have successfully completed HACC’s two-year, clinical nursing program and are now qualified to take the state licensure exam to become registered nurses.
Several graduating RN students were recognized during the ceremony:
- DonnaKay Langan of Hershey and Fiona Fortman of York Haven received the Terry Regitz Spirit of Nursing Award.
- Mallory Kreiser of Marietta and Rachael Langford of Spring Grove received the Sara J. Sigafoos Memorial Award.
- Lindsay Watkowski of Red Lion and Madeline Feliciano of Columbia received the Good Samaritan Health System Award for Excellence in Patient Advocacy and Satisfaction.
- Sylvia Horning of East Earl and Jamie Henretty of Quarryville received the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center Award for Compassionate Nursing Care.
- Jennifer Coleman of Ephrata and Alison Nattress of Harrisburg received the Lancaster Regional Medical Center Award for Leadership.
- Jessica Lawer of Elizabethtown received the Nursing Faculty Award for Academic Achievement.
- Animari Lyle of Windsor received the Nursing Faculty Award for Exemplary Nursing Practice.
The Lancaster Campus associate degree nursing graduates who received their pins are:
Bressler – Monica R. Mozee.
Brogue – Kristen N. Wolfe.
Burnham - Cathy Van Scyoc.
Columbia – Madeline Feliciano.
Conestoga – Marybeth P. Brennan, Alexa E. Everhart.
Denver – Debra J. Kline, Melissa M. Kulp, Amy A. Lawson, Anna L. Sinyagin.
Dover – Christopher D. Wolverton.
East Earl – Sylvia A. Horning.
Elizabethtown – Paul J. Grabowski, Jessica M. Lawer.
Ephrata – Jennifer L. Coleman, Karen A. Gigliotti, Lidya Stevens, Leanne M. Swarr, Zoua Y. Vue.
Exton – Christopher J. Squires.
Harrisburg – Henrietta Adongo, Jillian Edrington, Barbara A. Klinger, Alison M. Nattress, Almina Zdero.
Hershey – Donna Kay Langan.
Honey Brook – Frances A. Robinson.
Lancaster – Tatyana Belimova, Mariannette Calon-Munoz, Lindsay M. Capaldo, Babatola A. Fadojutimi, Ashley Fleming, Robert Haas, Malynda A. James, Ashley N. Juarbe, Jason R. Kelsall, Louise M. Muhozi, Yudelquis Acuna Nunez, Guillerma E. Preston, Amanda S. Shreiner, Lilia Staruseva, Danielle L. Sweigart, Cherie T. Tannehill, Jessica Feliciano Williams, Laura J. Wood.
Landisville – Danielle M. Volz, Jami L. Werner.
Lebanon – Alexandra E. Lebo, Julie A. Martin, Kimberly Santiago.
Leola – Julie A. Slaughenhoupt.
Lititz – Cassandra L. Bryant, Amanda L. Jeffries, Nichol K. Nobs, Volodymyr N. Reshchykovets.
Marietta – Mallory E. Kreiser, Ashley M. Russell.
Mt. Joy – Zachary J. Huber.
New Holland – Jacqulyn A. Summers, Alexander C. Van Patten.
Palmyra – Sherrie L. Hopkins.
Quarryville – Jamie L. Henretty.
Red Lion – Carrie B. Slonaker, Rachael L. Swanson, Michael E. Tarlton, Lindsay M. Watkowski.
Reinholds – Victoria J. DiGuardi, Denell R. Goshert.
Shrewsbury – Laura A. Weston.
Spring Grove – Rachael Langford.
Willow Street – Christopher C. Stark.
Windsor – Ashley N. Arnold, Animari Lyle, Yahaira Tipton.
York – Erica B. Conti, Jennifer R. Cortez, Nancy Hechavarria-Lewis, Samsom Ejiroghene Okotie, Rana L. Saulisbury, Ashley N. Welsh.
York Haven – Fiona J. Fortman.
In the certificate nursing program, 37 nursing students have successfully completed HACC’s one-year, practical nursing program and are now qualified to become licensed practical nurses.
Several graduating practical nursing students were recognized during the ceremony:
- Jennifer Helm of York received the Brethren Village Retirement Community Award for Leadership.
- Winfred Fox of Lancaster received the Landis Homes Retirement Community Award for Compassionate Nursing Care.
- Danielle Young of Columbia received the Willow Valley Retirement Community Award for Excellence in Gerontological Nursing.
- Ashley Gregory of Marietta received the Nursing Faculty Award for Academic Achievement.
- Katherine Swartswelter of Lebanon received the Nursing Faculty Award for Exemplary Nursing Practice.
The Lancaster Campus certificate nursing graduates are:
Bainbridge – Nicole R. Yashinski.
Carlisle – Kimberly A. Brown.
Columbia – Nicole Drago, Danielle L. Young.
Dallastown – Suzanne M. Kyle.
Dover – Amy L. Foulk, Stacey L. Nispel.
Drumore – Stephanie L. Housekeeper.
Felton – Leah K. Taylor.
Harrisburg – Brittany Leonard.
Lancaster – Alana K. Droege, Winfred K. Fox, Indira Francois, Aracelis A. Garcia-Lucas, Martha Hogan, Maria E. Mejias, Katie E. Miller, Rulennis Munoz, Yaritza Sanchez, Janice D. Scott, Laura A. Teaman.
Lebanon – Kathryn K. Swartswelder.
Lititz – Ryan E. Zook.
Marietta – Ashley N. Gregory.
Mountville – Victoria L. Bachman.
Reinholds – Heidi J. Lorditch.
Seven Valleys – Angela W. Ortiz.
Witmer – Melissa J. Ludwig.
York – Candi L. Boyer, Samuel D. Dugbartey, Kelly A. Goulden, Jennifer N. Helm, Victoria Hopkins, Tiffaney M. Klein, Michelle Rostad, Deborah E. Sangrey, Gillian A. Strock, Alycia N. Vicchiotti.