Jul 16, 2012
Information session at HACC-Lancaster Campus about bachelor’s degree completion partnership with 4-year schools
LANCASTER – Local residents can continue their education beyond an associate degree with bachelor’s-degree programs offered right on the HACC-Lancaster Campus.
An information session is scheduled 5:30-7 p.m. Thursday, July 19, at HACC-Lancaster Campus, 1641 Old Philadelphia Pike. The session will be held in Main Building, Room 222.
HACC has partnerships with Albright College, Elizabethtown College, Immaculata University, and Millersville University, which will offer conveniently scheduled bachelor’s degree completer programs. Fall semester classes begin Aug. 20.
Degree completer programs available in the fall include:
- Accelerated bachelor’s degree in health care management offered by Immaculata University
- RN to BSN accelerated degree program, also offered by Immaculata University
- Accelerated bachelor’s degree in business administration offered by Elizabethtown College
- Bachelor's degree in early childhood education offered by Millersville University
- Accelerated bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, paralegal, and social sciences offered by Albright College
HACC associate degree graduates and other residents who meet admission requirements are eligible to enroll in the programs. Students in the degree-completer programs pay the tuition rate of the respective colleges.
For more information about the degree completer programs or the information night, call 717-358-2997 or go to www.hacc.edu/lancaster