Sep 08, 2016
HACC’s Open House Offers Opportunity to Win $1,000 Toward Tuition
HARRISBURG, Pa. – HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is hosting a free open house on Oct. 12, 2016, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. Attendees may visit any one of HACC’s five area campuses in Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York or attend online.
Participants at the open house will have the opportunity to:
- Tour campus and meet faculty.
- Learn about HACC’s associate degrees, certificates and diplomas in more than 120 programs of study.
- Explore HACC’s on-campus and online learning options, including blended programs and a full list of programs offered completely online.
- Learn about dual enrollment and College in the High School options.
- Discover how HACC credits can transfer toward a four-year degree.
- Find out about HACC’s free student services like tutoring, academic advising and career counseling.
- Learn about HACC’s study abroad opportunities to countries in Asia, Europe, North America and South America.
- Get answers about financial aid and scholarships.
- Find out how to apply and enroll at HACC.
- Enter a drawing for the chance to win $1,000 toward HACC tuition!
HACC will award $1,000 toward tuition and fees for the spring and/or summer 2017 terms to an attendee at each of the five HACC campuses and the online event, for a total of six $1,000 prizes.
For more information and to register, please visit hacc.edu/OpenHouse.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, offers more than 120 career and transfer associate degree, certificate and diploma programs to approximately 19,000 students. Also, the College serves students at its Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York campuses, through virtual learning and via workforce development and continuing education training. For more information on how HACC is uniquely YOURS, visit hacc.edu. Also, follow us on Twitter (@HACC_info), like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/HACC64) and use #HACCNews.