HACC Celebrates Graduates in Fall 2016 Commencement Ceremony
HARRISBURG, Pa. – More than 320 students walked across the stage to receive their associate degrees, certificates or diplomas during commencement for HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, on Dec. 13, 2016, at the Giant Center in Hershey. They were among the more than 825 students who completed their associate degrees, certificates or diplomas during the fall 2016 term.
Among the graduates were:
- Laquietta D. Braswell of Harrisburg, who received an associate degree in paralegal studies. She attended the Harrisburg Campus. Following graduation, she plans to take more general education courses at HACC then transfer to a four-year institution to earn a bachelor’s degree in legal studies.
- Mary Bortz of Hanover, who graduated with high honors in gerontology and plans to continue her education. She attended HACC’s Gettysburg Campus.
- Samer Refaat Doss of Mechanicsburg, who received a diploma in phlebotomy. He attended HACC’s Harrisburg Campus.
- Wileidy G. Estepan, who attended HACC’s Lancaster Campus. She graduated with high honors and received an associate degree in accounting. She plans to transfer to Millersville University to further her education.
- Sean Fink Jr. of Loganville, who received an associate degree in business administration. He attended HACC’s York Campus and plans to further his education for a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- HACC’s Gettysburg Campus students Monica Andrea Gutierrez of Costa Rica and Tela Crystal Ambris of Gettysburg. Gutierrez graduated with high honors in general studies and plans to attend Hood College to study secondary education with a focus in Spanish. Ambris received an associate degree in criminal justice and plans to attend a police academy.
- Alexandra Jean-Paul of HACC’s Lebanon Campus, who received an associate degree in criminal justice. She plans to attend Millersville University to complete a bachelor’s degree and then apply to become a Pennsylvania state trooper.
Photos of these graduates and more are available online.
A full list of fall 2016 graduates will be available soon in our online newsroom.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, offers more than 120 career and transfer associate degree, certificate and diploma programs to approximately 19,000 students. Also, the College serves students at its Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York campuses; through virtual learning; and via workforce development and continuing education training. For more information on how HACC is uniquely YOURS, visit hacc.edu. Also, follow us on Twitter (@HACC_info), like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/HACC64) and use #HACCNews.