Event at HACC to Explore Medical Cannabis Issues
HARRISBURG, Pa. – Experts in scientific, legal, security and marketing will present at a Medical Cannabis Educational Summit on Oct. 10, 2017, at HACC’s Harrisburg Campus.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is hosting the event in collaboration with the Pennsylvania Medical Cannabis Society. Additionally, Shimadzu Scientific Instruments will present a concurrent scientific track during the day, “Testing and Ensuring a Safe, Effective Cannabis Product.”
Speakers will include:
- Christine Brann, attorney, law firm of JSDC
- John Collins, director, Office of Medical Marijuana, Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Ted Daniels, founder, National Cannabis Security Services and member, National Expert Advisory Board of the Los Angeles Cannabis Task Force
- Gordon Fagras, MBA, CEO and co-founder, Trace Analytics
- Senator Mike Folmer, Pennsylvania’s 48th District
- Scott Kuzadl, Ph.D., vice president of marketing, Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
- Jahan Marcu, Ph.D., chief scientific officer, Americans for Safe Access
- Sunny Podolak, assistant director, Office of Medical Marijuana, Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Joshua Schwartz, partner, law firm of Barley Snyder
Registration is available online. Tickets are $79 for the full day and $49 for either morning or afternoon sessions. Registrants will meet in the Bruce E. Cooper Student Center, Room 209. Lunch will be provided for individuals who attend the full day.
Continuing legal education (CLE) credits will be available for some sessions.
For further information or general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the most effective way to ensure a timely response.