HACC will host Financial Aid Night for anyone who wants to go to college.
HARRISBURG, Pa. - It’s not too late to get financial aid to help pay for a college education. HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, invites the public to a free financial aid night on Thursday, Feb. 20, 2014, from 6-7:30 p.m. to learn more about financial aid opportunities.
The seminar will be held at each of HACC’s five campuses and is open to anyone planning to go to college, not just students interested in attending HACC.
Attendees will learn:
- About the different types of financial aid, including scholarships, grants, loans and employment opportunities
- Where to look for other sources of aid and what pitfalls to avoid
- How to compare financial aid offers from different schools and pick what is best for your needs
- How to complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form and how to file it online
HACC’s financial aid staff will be on hand to answer questions. No registration is required to attend any of the sessions.
The sessions will be held at the following locations:
- Gettysburg Campus, Room 130
- Harrisburg Campus, Bruce E. Cooper Student Center, Room 107
- Lancaster Campus, Main Building, Room 222
- Lebanon Campus, Room 105
- York Campus, Leader Building 119
For directions, visit www.hacc.edu/AboutUs/Locations/index.cfm.
For more information, call the campus of your choice:
- Gettysburg Campus at 717-337-3855
- Harrisburg Campus at 717-780-2400
- Lancaster Campus at 717-293-5000
- Lebanon Campus at 717-270-4222
- York Campus at 717-718-0328
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, offers nearly 200 career and transfer associate degree, certificate and diploma programs to more than 20,000 students at five campuses in Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York and through virtual learning. In addition, HACC serves more than 29,000 students in noncredit workforce development, public safety, adult basic education and continuing education programs offered at all campuses and off-site locations in many communities in Central Pennsylvania. For more information about what HACC has to offer, visit www.hacc.edu.