HARRISBURG – Graduates of HACC’s associate degree nursing program and certificate program at the Harrisburg Campus received their nursing pins in recent ceremonies on campus.
In the associate degree program, 57 graduate nurses successfully completed HACC’s two-year, clinical nursing program and are now qualified to take the state licensure exam to become registered nurses.
Several graduating RN students were recognized during the ceremony:
- Hristo G. Hristozov of Enola received the Adele S. Birx Award for Outstanding Achievement in Nursing Practice.
- Dat D. Nguyen of Camp Hill received the U.S. Army Spirit of Nursing Award.
- Amanda A. Hannon of McClure and Loubna Ouaffai of Enola each received the Nursing Faculty Award for Exemplary Nursing Practice.
The Harrisburg Campus associate degree nursing graduates who received their pins are:
Camp Hill – Laura R Cervantes, Dimitra Curley, Dat D. Nguyen, Stephanie Shaeffer, Megan L. Steinour, Nicole Yarosz.
Carlisle –Roxanne C. Macmurtrie, Courtney E. McCoy, Melissa M. Medina.
Dauphin – Rene E. Schock.
Enola – Hristo G. Hristozov, Shawntell M. Leen, Loubna Ouaffai, Shreya D. Patel, Dawn M. Spurlin, Jessica N. Watson.
Halifax – Heather N. Flannery, Ashley N. Reinfeld.
Harrisburg –Susan S. Andrews, Lisette M. Claudio, Vicky V. Dinh, Michael P. Doyle, Diane C. Durham, Danielle R. Goddard, Robert J. Hannigan, Kathryn A. Hiner, Marybeth Kranzel, Amy M. Kuzo, Laurie E. Nelson, Quynh T. Ngo, Wanda H. Rodriguez, Neetu Roy, Amber S. Zerby.
Hershey – David G. Banyas, Star M. Elliott.
Hummelstown – Elizabeth E. Oaks.
Jonestown – Lisa M. Worley.
Lebanon – Linda M. Lutz.
Lewisberry – Adrienne L. Wagner.
Liverpool –Marcy J. Tyson.
Manchester – Cortney L. Hoover.
McClure – Amanda A. Hannon.
Mechanicsburg – Erin M. Bowe, Sarah Daywood, Jennifer M. Dorazio, Chelsie H. Kane, Krista A. Kepler, Ashley R. Myers, Lindsey E. Philbin, Melanie T. Stamy, Hilary A. Sunday.
Middletown – Shannon M. Graham.
New Bloomfield – Sarah M. Witiak.
Newport – Forrest L. Dorritie.
Shippensburg – Michelle M. Neal.
Thompsontown – Ruth A. Bard.
York – Lesley C. Irons.
In the certificate program, 31 graduate nurses have successfully completed HACC’s one-year, practical nursing program and are now qualified to become licensed practical nurses.
Several graduating certificate nursing students were recognized during the ceremony:
- Regina Jacoby of Harrisburg received the Bethany Village Award for Compassionate Nursing Care.
- Yolanda M. Garcia of Lewisberry received the Jewish Home of Greater Harrisburg Award for Excellence in Gerontological Nursing.
- Sarah K. Wetzel of Harrisburg received the Homeland Award for Clinical Excellence.
- Carey Wampler of Elizabethtown received the Nursing Faculty Award for Exemplary Nursing Practice.
- Anna E. Flores of Harrisburg received the Alberta Ziegler Memorial Award for Personal Merit.
The Harrisburg Campus certificate nursing graduates who graduated are:
Burnham – Kimbra S. Auman.
Camp Hill – Patricia L. Albert.
Carlisle – Racheal L. Bennett-Padua.
Dauphin – Brian P. Mondo.
Duncannon – Lisa M. Hepfer, Alexandria L. Ray.
Elizabethtown – Carey M. Wampler.
Harrisburg – Patricia J. Egbo, Anna E. Flores, Brooke E. Henry, Teresa R. Hunt, Viany Ilonga, Regina B. Jacoby, Blandine W. Sandwidi, Emmanuel Sang, Suzan Stephenson, Sarah Wetzel.
Hummelstown – Tiara C. Benson.
Lewisberry – Yolanda M. Garcia.
Lewistown – Robert O. Williams.
Mechanicsburg – Kimberly Dankowsky, Rachel M. Nguyen, Lori Shuttlesworth.
Middleburg – Lori A. Maurer.
Mifflintown – Maddie T. Treaster.
Millerstown – Hollie M. Suders.
Newberrytown – Destany Heilig.
New Cumberland – Bernice A. Stahl.
Newville – Jeannette M. Jorich.
Palmyra – Ashley G. Behrendt.
Shermans Dale – Nicholas R. Tennis.