The students have successfully completed either HACC’s two-year, clinical nursing program or the certificate program and are now qualified to take licensure exams to become registered nurses or practical nurses.
Several graduating associate degree RN students were recognized during the ceremonies:
- Katheryn Harnly of Lancaster received the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center Award for Compassionate Nursing Care.
- Daniel Prange of Lancaster received the Lancaster Regional Medical Center Award for Leadership.
- Joseph Buchert Jr., of Lancaster received the Ephrata Community Hospital Award for Exemplary Nursing Practice.
- Courtney Vangeli of Lebanon received the Nursing Faculty Award for Academic Achievement.
The Lancaster Campus associate degree nursing graduates who received their pins during the ceremony were:
Akron - Jennifer L. Stoltzfus.
Christiana - Renee A. Putt.
Dover - Elizabeth A. Steiner.
East Earl - Letisha D. Cramer.
Elizabethtown - Narges Feizabadi and Kristi E. Watts.
Ephrata - Susan L. Harding.
Hellam - Dorothy M. Beckwith.
Lancaster - Joseph W. Buchert, Yvonne M. Drukenbrod, Kathryn Harnly, Melinda J. Hunsicker, Desta H. Kebede, Michelle S. Knepp, Nicholas M. Ngumo, John D. Prange and Tammy B. Smith.
Lebanon - Michael B. Umberger and Courtney B. Vangeli.
Lititz - Cathy A. Devlin.
Loganville - Kendal E. Ness.
Manheim - Heidi L. Smith.
Maytown - Christina L. Heming.
Millersville - Kerry N. Potena.
Mountville - Allison M. Johnson.
Myerstown - Ardith Dawn Landis.
Red Lion - Velja L. Bond and Danielle R. Lyle. Stevens - Paul D. Kasatkin.
Wellsville - Roger M. Guss.
Wrightsville - Abbey E. Heidlebaugh.
York - Lindsey C. Lehman, Jenna M. Lewis, Travis L. Miller and Tiffany R. Robinson.
Several graduating practical nursing students were recognized with awards:
- Susanne Harget of Dallastown received the Brethren Village Retirement Community Award for Leadership.
- Melody Whitman of Lancaster received the Quarryville Presbyterian Retirement Community Award for Clinical Excellence.
- Fawn Evans of Lancaster received the Landis Homes Retirement Community Award for Companionate Nursing Care.
- Derrick Reider of Elizabethtown received the Willow Valley Retirement Community Award in Gerontological Nursing.
The Lancaster Campus practical nursing graduates who received their pins during the ceremony were:
Dallastown - Susanne A. Harget.
Elizabethtown - Lori L. Hirst and Derrick S. Reider.
Ephrata - Bonita Fern Krepp.
Harrisburg - Dorothy N. Tee.
Lancaster - Victor C. Ahuruonye, Philomena Amedume, Angela Carter Hall, Fawn N. Evans, Dorothy A. Nyanginja, Michelle D. Spicer-Roth and Melody M. Whitman.
Lebanon - Teri E. Major and Natalya Soltanova. Leola - Laura A. Clouser and Melissa K. Weymer.
Lititz - Jacklyn Castanedo.
Marietta - Diana L. Perales.
Narvon - Julie L. Zalimas.
Palmyra - Diane L. Campfield.
Pequea - Erin R. Cory.
Red Lion - Catherine Futrell and Yolanda J. Suarez.
Salunga - Tabitha R. Holmes.
Stevens - Lucinda S. Zittel.
Wrightsville - Nicole Lee Groft.
York - Britny L. Altland and Tina L. McCue.
HACC also offers the registered nursing and practical nursing programs at the Harrisburg and Gettysburg Campuses.