Among the graduates were:
- Gettysburg Campus graduate Christine Morningstar of McSherrystown, who received an associate in arts degree. She is a member of Phi Theta Kappa and currently pursuing a second degree, an associate degree in nursing.
- Harrisburg Campus graduate Charles Wharton of Carlisle, CWO3 U.S. Navy (Ret.), who received an associate degree in hospital management. He plans to become a food and beverage director.
- Harrisburg Campus graduates Dorinda M. Thomas of Harrisburg, who received an associate degree in general studies and plans to pursue a bachelor’s degree; Jessica Wingfield of Enola, who received an associate degree in business management and plans to pursue a bachelor’s degree in human resources at Central Penn College; and Juan Maldonado of Harrisburg, who received an associate degree in police science and is a member of the HACC Public Safety and Security Department.
- Lancaster Campus graduates and Lancaster residents Martin Myers, Kaushal M. Patel and Kaitlin Leeking, all who received associate degrees in criminal justice, and Kara Conrath, who received an associate degree in early care and education. Myers, Patel and Leeking plan careers in law enforcement and Conrath plans a career in early childhood education.
- Lebanon Campus graduates Jesus Avila of Lebanon, who received an associate degree in business administration and is headed to Penn State University, and J. Ulrich Alleman of Myerstown, who received an associate degree in general education. A member of Phi Theta Kappa, Alleman plans to attend Bloomsburg University.
- York Campus graduates Mildred Tavarez of York, who received an associate degree in criminal justice and plans to work with York City youth, and Tiffany Leas of Windsor, who received an associate degree in social studies and plans to continue her education to become a teacher.
Note to editor: Images and captions available online.
For further information or general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the most effective way to ensure a timely response.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, offers more than 150 career and transfer associate degree, certificate and diploma programs to over 25,000 students. HACC serves students at its Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York campuses, through virtual learning and the Workforce Development and Continuing Education Division. For more information on how HACC is uniquely YOURS, visit hacc.edu. Also, follow us on Twitter (@HACC_info), like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/HACC64) and use #HACCNews.