Prior to the ceremony, dozens of graduating students offered previews of their next steps after graduation. The responses were as diverse as the students themselves:
- “After graduation I will be continuing my education at Drexel University to pursue a degree in interior design.”
- “I plan on transferring to a Bachelors Nursing program, while starting my nursing career in mental health.”
- “After graduation, I will be entering the workforce and looking to become a travel writer.”
- “After graduating from HACC I will be starting my journey at EMU to achieve my bachelor’s degree in their leadership and organizational management program. I am excited to continue advancing my career in the healthcare management field.”
- “Beginning my career as a Radiologic Technologist within the hospital setting!”
- “I will be studying at the University of Utrecht in the Netherlands to obtain a bachelors in International Relations.”
Please visit the spring 2023 Commencement webpage to learn about additional Commencement participants, including Jonathan W. DeYoung, M.A., faculty representative; Roderick L. Lee, MBA, MSIS, Ph.D., alumni speaker; and Thomas Carter, mace bearer.
To hear more from some of HACC’s most recent graduates, please enjoy their messages in our dedicated YouTube playlist.
Photo Caption: HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, welcomed the College’s newest alumni during its May 9, 2023, Commencement ceremony.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is the first and largest of Pennsylvania’s 15 community colleges. HACC offers approximately 100 career and transfer associate degree, certificate and diploma programs to approximately 14,023 students. Also, the College serves students at its Gettysburg, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lebanon and York campuses; through virtual learning; and via workforce development and continuing education training. For more information on how HACC is uniquely YOURS, visit hacc.edu. Also, follow us on Twitter (@HACC_info), follow us on Instagram (@HACC_edu), like us on Facebook (Facebook.com/HACC64) and use #HACCNews.